Floral Thank Yous, Flora & Fauna
It’s May, and should be very spring like but here on Cape Cod we are a little slow to get there. I blame the ocean air, but not enough to be mad about it! These floral thank you’s are perfect for all year long. 2 different card designs which are quick and easy to recreate with Flora & Fauna stamps and dies, hopefully, they will inspire you to create some cards of your own.
Also if you are a fan of Flora & Fauna like me, you can see some more fun cards I have created here:
- 6 Cheerful Greetings with Flora & Fauna
- 5 Cheerful Greetings with Flora & Fauna
- 7 Holiday Cards with Flora & Fauna
- 6 Fun Greetings with Flora & Fauna Goodies
- 4 Quick & Easy Holiday cards with Flora & Fauna
For this stack of cards, I used a floral image from the Shadow Flower set and stamped it over and over in layers with Distress Oxide Inks. I will share the color combos below.
All Distress Oxide Ink Pads- I love stamping solid images with the oxides- works beautifully.
- Spun Sugar
- Worn Lipstick
- Picked Raspberry
- Festive Berries (only used for the centers on Picked Raspberry)
- Dried Marigold
- Spiced Marmalade
- Carved Pumpkin
- Rusty Hinge (only used for the centers on Carved Pumpkin)
- Squeezed Lemonade
- Mustard Seed
- Fossilized Amber
- Wild Honey (only used for the centers on Fossilized Amber)
- Twisted Citron
- Mowed Lawn
- Peeled Paint
- Forest Moss (only used for the centers on Peeled Paint)
- Broken China
- Salty Ocean
- Mermaid Lagoon
- Chipped Sapphire (only used for the centers on Mermaid Lagoon)
- Shaded Lilac
- Wilted Violet
- Seedless Preserves
- Chipped Sapphire (only used for the centers on Seedless Preserves)
I then stamped “THANKS KINDNESS MATTERS” with an Onyx Black Versafine Ink pad. I set it up in a Misti, so it was fast and easy to stamp all the cards. The sentiments are from Word Party 3 stamp set
Clean and Simple Thank You
For this card, I used the Be Kind Flowers stamp set.
I stamped the flower with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide and the Leaves with Peeled Paint Distress Oxide. I then die-cut them out. I LOVE that Flora & Fauna have started offering dies to some of their sets! I used the thank you bar stamp from the Word Party 3 stamp set, stamping it in Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.
Kept everything white and very simple. Again, easy to make a bunch of these if you would like!
Hope you enjoyed these cards and they have inspired you to create some handmade thank you’s 🙂 Have a great week!