I have all of you to thank for a year filled with creative adventures from home as well as a little on the road! I pinch myself every day, that I am lucky to have the support and friendship of all of you.
Thank you for cheering me on, and for commenting on my blog and social media. Thank you for signing up and joining in on all the classes and events I offered this year. Thank you for your support, advice, and encouragement. Thank you as well to all of you who have shopped in my online store.
- I designed and taught 18 different online classes,
- hosted 1 virtual event
- hosted 1 in-person event
- guest taught virtually at 5 different events
- taught in person at 2 different stores
all equaling 1,000’s of students and hundreds and hundreds of creative hours! I am so happy I was able to offer and be part of these times when we could “get together” online or in person and be creative, laugh, have fun, glitter all of the things, and, oh yeah, learn something!
In 2022, I continued to spend a LOT of time in my studio space. I shared more content on my website than ever, even hosting several YouTube LIVEs. Even as we get back to living life outside of our homes I will continue to offer online classes and events. I just love how it gives the opportunity for people worldwide to take classes with me!
I know that the holidays can be challenging for a lot of people, know I am thinking of you and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
p.s. A “family” photo with 3 cats is a bit tricky to do, so we are sticking with the holiday selfies. Upper left; Jac, Lower left; Gus Gus and Lower right; Mister Harley.
Things to look forward to in 2023*
- hosting another *virtual* Creative Journey Art Retreat in January, and planning one more for later in the year
- hosting an in-person Creative Journey Art Retreat in the fall
- teaching Frosty Friends with my friend Chari
- teaching So Dam Cute
- teaching *many* other wicked fun Lawn Fawn classes
- hosting more free classes with Kelly Marie (one of the owners of Lawn Fawn)
- hosting another Crop on the Cape
- continuing classes about Distress products, Distress Watercolor Pencils will be up next! (it will nicely complement Distress Techniques: Sprays & Mediums and Distress Ink Techniques for Cardmakers,
- online Copic Coloring class
- being part of many fun online events hosted by other fabulous companies!
- beach pics
- Lawn Fawn online card classes
- kitty pics on Instagram stories
- fun friends shenanigans
*in no particular order 😉
Be sure you are subscribed to my email newsletter, so you will be some of the first to hear all of the exciting details! Subscribe here!