I am wicked excited to be hosting an online class all about Copics and coloring with alcohol-based markers. I will be hosting this online class LIVE, on May 6th from 11a-5p ET (with an hour break). The class cost is $80. This class will be virtual and hosted online LIVE in private YouTube videos, a workbook will be shipped to each attendee. You do not need to have a Facebook account to be able to attend, and you don’t need to attend the class during the scheduled time as you will have access to the replays.
Registration is OPEN
Registration will open this Saturday, April 8th at 11a ET in my online shop, on my classes page.
- Even though a workbook will be shipped to attendees, this class DOES NOT have limited registration. However, if you are an international attendee, I suggest that you register before April 12th to assure you get the workbook in time for the LIVE class on May 6th, 2023.
- Registration for the June 2023 *virtual* Creative Journey Art Retreat will be happening at the same time as this, although you can’t purchase them both in the same order. If you plan on attending the Creative Journey Art Retreat I suggest you register for that event first as it will sell out quickly.
- I encourage you to create an account on my site now, or if you already have an account be sure you know your password so that won’t slow down your checkout process. Also be sure to fill out all of your information ahead of time (first name, last name, shipping, etc). You can do that here: www.shurkus.com/my-account Become familiar with my site, see more details below.
- You can register for a friend at the same time you are registering for yourself. Choose the qty of people you are registering for and be sure to fill out their information completely (first name, last name, email, mailing address). Please have this information beforehand as it is difficult to change things after registration is over.
- If you can’t attend the class LIVE you will have access to all class videos and replays.
- Since a workbook will be provided you won’t need specific stamps for this class. I will provide the specific Copic markers I will be using, however, I encourage you to use what you have during class and choose after class if you want to buy new colors.
- I will be sharing specifics about Copic Markers, and what I have learned coloring with them for 20 years. Most alcohol-based markers work similarly, but I won’t be able to answer specific questions about different brands of markers.
Join me LIVE on my YouTube Wednesday, April 5 at 3p ET where I will go over class details, how registration will go, and answer any questions you might have.
I would love it if you help spread the word about this event. Download the image below, by clicking it, the image will be on your screen and you can choose to save it and then share it on your social media!
Be sure to tag me @jennshurkus and use #CreativeChickClasses
Thank you again for all of your support with my online classes and events, I appreciate it SO much!
More information about registration:
I upgraded my site a few months ago, and part of those upgrades was to help registration for large classes like this run smoother. I also invest in an upgrade to my web hosting at the time of registration. Think of it as my site is a one-lane highway right now, and when everyone tries to register, that one-lane highway gets blocked, and things break. Well, I have upgraded my site to a four-lane highway for high traffic times during registration and this will hopefully help. As always with technology things can happen. If you are experiencing any errors or delays during registration, please know I am frantically working behind the scenes to get things working and up and running as soon as possible. Fingers crossed for a smooth process, and I appreciate your patience.
Become familiar with my site- be sure to set up an account ahead of time and know your password.
fill out as much information as possible in your account to help speed up the registration process, this also helps me assist you down the road when you have questions about classes you have registered for, etc. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, etc.
At the time of registration, you will want to either go to the shop, then click “classes & events”
OR you can just choose “classes” from the menu.
The classes on this page are divided into Upcoming Classes, and then in chronological order, and then Classes On-Demand. You will want to scroll to the bottom of the Upcoming Classes, to see the Copic 101 since it is hosted in May.
You can register for a friend or even two friends, but be sure to know all of their info
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
It is important you fill in their correct information at the time of registration, please don’t duplicate email addresses as it is important that I can contact all attendees.
You will not be able to purchase anything else from my shop while registering for the Copic 101 class.
You will be able to pay with either a credit card or PayPal.
If you live locally, you can choose “local pickup” and we can coordinate that when the boxes are ready, mid-May
You will not get a confirmation email until the class workbook has shipped.
If you would like to see your order and confirm your order, you can log into your account and choose “orders”.
When logged in you can also choose “my classes & events” and then choose Copic 101 and you will be brought to the class resource page. On the class resource page, you will soon find a downloadable supply list and links to supplies. As we get closer to the class there will be other resources posted as well
- Downloadable class handout
- Links to the event LIVEs
- Downloadable class printables
Ok, I know that is a lot of information, but hopefully, you find this helpful. Looking forward to another wicked fun class!