I am wicked excited to be hosting an online class all about Copics and coloring with alcohol-based markers. In this online class, we are going to focus on our coloring techniques, tips, and tricks while working in a workbook that is shipped to you. We will not be creating completed cards or projects, instead, we will focus on learning and practicing as much as we can to improve our coloring! I will be sharing specifics about Copic Markers, and what I have learned coloring with them for 20 years. Most alcohol-based markers work similarly, but I won’t be able to answer specific questions about different brands of markers.
** Note: The LIVE portion has already taken place. Class resources are available and a workbook will still be shipped to you. A replay of the class videos, coloring guides, and handouts **
Quick Class Details:
$80 price Includes:
- 5 hours of instruction, and practice time
- a workbook shipped to you
- an extensive class handout that includes images, and lessons available for download
- access to the digital files of the workbook pages so you can print extras and keep practicing
Since a workbook will be provided you won’t need specific stamps for this class. I will provide the specific Copic markers I will be using, however, I encourage you to use what you have during class and choose after class if you want to buy new colors. A supply list will be provided to attendees soon.
It is not required to have the same markers or marker colors as me. This is a learning class, not a class where we will be creating finished projects, so if I am coloring with pinks, you can be coloring with browns. However, if you are looking to purchase ANY of these supplies I provide a list of my favorite places to shop on my site here.
If you are going to shop online:
Blick Art: https://shurk.us/shop-BlickArt
Simon Says Stamp: https://shurk.us/simonsaysstamp-store
I stock some of my favorite supplies here in my shop as well: https://shurkus.com/product-category/supplies
Find my other affiliate links here: https://shurkus.com/jennabler-alert
- Due to the nature of this event, there are no refunds. Once you register and pay you are given access to the private class resource page so there are no refunds. If you are unable to attend the class LIVE you will be able to watch the replays.
- The class resource page and class videos are exclusive to class attendees it goes without saying this should not be shared with others. I keep events and class fees affordable, I would hope you support me in not sharing this information. Thank you!
- All of the class videos will be available to watch via a private YouTube link, you DO NOT need to have a Facebook account to be part of this class.
Note: Your order will not be processed until your package has shipped. You can find your receipt within your account here on this site. www.shurkus.com/my-account once logged in, go to “orders”. You can also choose “my classes & events” to access the class resource page. If you need help simply email Jenn (firstname.lastname@example.org)