I know many of you have been waiting for the details about the next *virtual* Creative Journey Art Retreat, which will be hosted June 3-4, 2023, and I am wicked excited to share them with you! This event will be virtual and hosted online LIVE in private YouTube videos, kits will be shipped and registration is limited. You do not need to have a Facebook account to be able to attend.
Registration is OPEN
Registration will open this Saturday, April 8th at 11a ET in my online shop, on my classes page. Set an alarm now, this event will sell out quickly!
More details can be found here: Creative Journey Art Retreat
- This event has limited registration because kits are shipped out. I anticipate the event will sell out quickly. I suggest you set an alarm and plan to be on my site, ready to register at the time of registration opening, April 8th at 11a ET.
- I encourage you to create an account on my site now, or if you already have an account be sure you know your password so that won’t slow down your checkout process. Also be sure to fill out all of your information ahead of time (first name, last name, shipping, etc). You can do that here: www.shurkus.com/my-account Become familiar with my site, see more details below.
- You can register for a friend at the same time you are registering for yourself. Choose the qty of people you are registering for and be sure to fill out their information completely (first name, last name, email, mailing address). Please have this information beforehand as it is difficult to change things after registration is over.
- Registration for the Copic 101 online class will be happening at the same time as this, although you can’t purchase them both in the same order. I suggest you register for this event first as it will sell out quickly, and the Copic 101 class does not have a seat limit.
- If you can’t attend the event LIVE you will have access to all event videos and replays.
- I encourage you to read over the Virtual Creative Journey Art Retreat page to learn even more about this fabulous event.
Join me LIVE on my YouTube Wednesday, April 5 at 3p ET where I will go over event details, how registration will go, and answer any questions you might have.
I am wicked excited to be hosting another virtual Creative Journey Art Retreat, with amazing sponsors- I hope you all are just as excited as I am!
- Avery Elle
- Colorado Craft Company
- Gina K Designs
- Hero Arts
- Honey Bee Stamps
- Lawn Fawn
- Newton’s Nook Designs
- Purple Onion Designs
- Pinkfresh Studio
- Simon Says Stamp
- Stampers Anonymous
- Tim Holtz
- Trinity Stamps
I would love it if you help spread the word about this event. Download the image below, by clicking it, the image will be on your screen and you can choose to save it and then share it on your social media!
Be sure to tag me @jennshurkus and use #CreativeJourneyCapeCod
Speaking of, you can see some other fun posts from previous events here
Thank you again for all of your support with my online classes and events, I appreciate it SO much!
More information about registration:
I upgraded my site a few months ago, and part of those upgrades was to help registration for large events like this run smoother. I also invest in an upgrade to my web hosting at the time of registration. Think of it as my site is a one-lane highway right now, and when everyone tries to register, that one-lane highway gets blocked, and things break. Well, I have upgraded my site to a four-lane highway for high traffic times during registration and this will hopefully help. As always with technology things can happen. If you are experiencing any errors or delays during registration, please know I am frantically working behind the scenes to get things working and up and running as soon as possible. Fingers crossed for a smooth process, and I appreciate your patience.
Become familiar with my site- be sure to set up an account ahead of time and know your password.
fill out as much information as possible in your account to help speed up the registration process, this also helps me assist you down the road when you have questions about classes you have registered for, etc. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, etc.
At the time of registration, you will want to either go to the shop, then click “classes & events”
OR you can just choose “classes” from the menu.
The classes on this page are divided into Upcoming Classes, and then in chronological order, and then Classes On-Demand. You will want to scroll to the bottom of the Upcoming Classes, to see the Creative Journey Art Retreat since it is hosted in June.
You can register for a friend or even two friends, but be sure to know all of their info
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
It is important you fill in their correct information at the time of registration, please don’t duplicate email addresses as it is important that I can contact all attendees.
You will not be able to purchase anything else from my shop while registering for the Creative Journey Art Retreat.
You will be able to pay with either a credit card or PayPal.
If you live locally, you can choose “local pickup” and we can coordinate that when the boxes are ready, mid-May
You will not get a confirmation email until the Art Retreat box has shipped. Boxes will ship at least two weeks before the event.
If you would like to see your order and confirm your order, you can log into your account and choose “orders”.
When logged in you can also choose “my classes & events” and then choose the Virtual Creative Journey Art Retreat, June 2023 and you will be brought to the event resource page. On the event resource page, you will soon find a downloadable supply list and links to supplies. As we get closer to the event there will be other resources posted as well
- A video of the box contents for you to watch once your box arrives to be sure you have everything
- Downloadable event handout
- Links to the event LIVEs
- Discount codes to shop with the sponsors
- and more
Ok, I know that is a lot of information, but hopefully, you find this helpful. Looking forward to another wicked fun event!