Oh hey!! It’s been 3 months since CHA so I figured now is as good a time as any to share with you about my adventures (fact: I just haven’t had time to sit down and share until NOW)
I haven’t been to CHA in 5 years and I used to go as a buyer when I managed a local stamp/scrap store. It was fun to be on the other side working in the Lawn Fawn Booth this time. Kelly and I hosted a class for stores that are part of Crafters Home. Lynette helped me with the Make & Take 🙂
I also got to “play” at Lawn Fawn Headquarters a bit and even periscoped from the aisles of the YUMMY stamps!
The booth came together fabulously! It was so cute with all the samples and little touches. It was busy! Most of the time we were a packed house!!
Throughout the show I was blown away at just how many people I got to meet and reconnect with! It was so awesome!!! Here’s a fun flipgram of all the selfies I took 🙂
It was an honor to be a fawnie and meet all of them in person 🙂
Some other highlights from the show
- Taking a selfie with Jennifer McGuire’s skirt- because it was SO selfie worthy!
- Grabbing dinner with the Simon Says Stamp crew
Having lunch with this super creative (and fun bunch)! Thank you Debby for letting me steal your pic 😉
- Getting to hang out with my wicked sweet friend Jill.
- She met me at the trade show- whisked me away in her super cute car so I could see, smell and hear the pacific ocean
- Sharing oysters with her (her FIRST!)