It’s crazy to think that 7 years ago I went to the MSPCA in Centerville (on the cape) to see if they had any little boy kitties that didn’t look like Watcher. When I walked in and saw the cutest black and white kitty, found out he was a boy and heard his rumble of a purr in my ear that was all I needed.
I may not share AS many stories about him on the blog anymore (remember TGIHarley posts?) but he certainly inspires a lot of really cute cards!
Some fun Mister Harley Kitten Shurkus facts for you:
- He is potty trained on the toilet.
- His favorite place ever is the bathroom. He runs in there anytime we are in there.
- He likes to pull the shower curtain back and peek in on me while I’m showering
- At night when the lights are out he goes “hunting” making a deep low growling noise, and then we see him come around the corner with his “kill” in his mouth (a fleece toy cate made for him)
- you can follow him on instagram
- He lets out a deep sigh when he settles into sleep (he has a tough life you know 😉 )
- He won’t drink out of a water bowl- only the bathroom sink
- He bird watches through the curtain so they can’t see
- He gets more happy mail then me, and has more “fans” then I do 🙂
- He loves to headbutt you, but don’t go to reach over his head to pet him you may get a nip
- He’s fresh. He has no problem letting you know (with teeth and claws) to leave him alone.
- He likes to snuggle in the morning, he throws his body against mine and purrs loudly.
- He loves me more then Chris 😉
He is still going through a bit of health stuff- I hope we are on the right path to figuring it out. He is certainly my baby and I feel so lucky that I walked into the MSPCA that day and opened my heart to a new fur baby even though I was still missing Watcher.