Have you heard yet? I am celebrating 10 years of blogging!
Starting TODAY, each Tuesday this month you will want to be sure to visit my blog. I will share with you some special party guests (see below) and I have asked them to “CASE” a project from my blog. What does that mean? They get to copy or use some thing I have posted on here for inspiration. They have 10 years of ideas to pick from! They each have browsed my archives and found a card or project on my blog that has inspired them to create and they will be sharing with you that creation! Fun, right? Also be sure to read below how YOU can help me celebrate and see all the FABULOUS sponsors I have prizes from to share with YOU!
Edited to Add:
- Find the introduction post for this celebration here
- Week 2’s fun and inspiration
- Week’s 3 inspiration and party guests
- Week 4’s celebration
First let me share with you the card I chose to CASE. I love this “cluster stamping” card I created back in 2013. I thought it would be fun to recreate it with some newer Lawn Fawn stamps and of course switch it up a bit.
So I pulled out one of my favorite Lawn Fawn stamp sets, Life Is Good and went to town creating a similar card to the above one. This time I played with stitched squares (those weren’t even around 2 years ago 🙂 ) and of course I did a bit of watercoloring with Distress Inks. What do you think?
Visit my Party Guests
I asked some of my crafty friends to help me celebrate this month and to inspire YOU. They all chose a project from my blog to CASE and are sharing it on their blogs. I have new party guests EACH Tuesday this month- wicked fun right? So plan to be here each and every Tuesday in July! Let’s PARTY! Visit all my party guests
What’s a celebration without gifts!?!
Help me celebrate my 10th Blogiversary!
Join me and my guests and you will have a chance to win PRIZES from the fabulous sponsors pictured above! Again, I would love for YOU to celebrate with me. Over the past 10 years I have shared a lot of creative inspiration and I would like to see what has inspired you! Rules: (you must do each of the following to be eligible to win a prize)
- Find a card or project here on shurkus.com and CASE it (copy it/ or use it for inspiration just as my party guests have). Post it on your blog, flickr, or instagram etc., and then add your link below! (remember if your instagram or facebook is private the link up won’t work)
- Share my blogiversary celebration on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram. Feel free to use the graphic at the top of this post and #creativechickblogiversary when posting
- Comment on at least ONE entry before you and ONE entry after your post in the Link Box
- Leave a comment for at least ONE of my party guests (remember I share their links each Tuesday)
- Up to 3 entries per person
Deadline: August 6th at midnight ET. You will know when the deadline has past because you will not able to submit a new link through the Link Box. (Winners will be announced here at shurkus.com on August 7th) Note: I realize adding links this way may be new to some of my readers, I found Kristina Werner has a great tutorial on how to add a link to a link up here. Remember: The easiest way to know when I have a new post on my blog is to subscribe to it through a service like Bloglovin or some other blog reader.