I know many of you have been waiting for the details about the next *virtual* Creative Journey Art Retreat, which will be hosted June 1-2, 2024, and I am wicked excited to share them with you! This event will be virtual and hosted online LIVE in private YouTube videos, kits will be shipped and registration is limited. You do not need to have a Facebook account to be able to attend.
Registration will open this Saturday, February 17 at 11a ET in my online shop, on my classes page. Set an alarm now, this event will sell out quickly!
More details can be found here: Creative Journey Art Retreat
- Registration will open Saturday, February 17, 2024, at 11a ET in my online shop here
- This event has limited registration because we are shipping kits out. I have increased the number of kits available, but I still anticipate the event will sell out quickly. I suggest you set an alarm and plan to be on my site, ready to register at the time of registration opening.
- I encourage you to create an account on my site now, or if you already have an account, be sure you know your password so that it won’t slow down your checkout process. Also, be sure to fill out all of your information ahead of time (first name, last name, shipping, etc). You can do that here: www.shurkus.com/my-account
- You can register for a friend at the same time you are registering for yourself. Choose the qty of people you are registering for, and after you check out, you will be directed to a form to fill out their information completely (first name, last name, email, mailing address). Please have this information beforehand, as it is difficult to change things after registration is over.
- I continue to make upgrades to my website and have invested in upgraded systems to help with the large surge in traffic to this website during registration, but there is still a chance of the website having technical difficulties. Please know if this happens, I am aware of it and I will be working hard to fix it. Keep refreshing the page until it works again, thank you for your patience.
- If you need to reach out to me during registration, or anytime, please email email@example.com. Sending me messages via social media, and other various ways will not be seen until much later in the day/weekend.
- Once registration sells out, the opportunity to purchase the event resources will be available. By purchasing the resources only you will then gain access to the event handouts, coloring guides, and replays of the videos on June 4, 2024.
- If you can’t attend the event LIVE you will have access to all event videos and replays.
- I encourage you to read over the Virtual Creative Journey Art Retreat page to learn even more about this fabulous event.
Join me LIVE on my YouTube Wednesday, February 14 at 12p ET where I will go over event details, how registration will go, and answer any questions you might have. If you can’t join me LIVE you will be able to watch the replay.
I am wicked excited to be hosting another virtual Creative Journey Art Retreat, with amazing sponsors- I hope you all are just as excited as I am!
I am so thankful for these fabulous sponsors! We will be using products from all of them to create our cards- so there will be a variety of techniques and styles during this event!
- Colorado Craft Company
- Gina K Design
- Hero Arts
- Honey Bee Stamps
- Lawn Fawn
- Newton’s Nook Designs
- Pinkfresh Studio
- Purple Onion Designs
- Simon Says Stamp
- Stampers Anonymous
- Stuff By Belle
- Tim Holtz
- Creative Chick Co
I would love it if you could help spread the word about this event. Download the image below by clicking it, the image will be on your screen, and you can choose to save it and then share it on your social media!
Be sure to tag me @jennshurkus and use #CreativeJourneyCapeCod
Speaking of, you can see some other fun posts from previous events here
Thank you again for all of your support with my online classes and events, I appreciate it SO much!
More information about registration:
I continue to make upgrades to my site, and part of those upgrades are to help registration for large events like this run smoother. I also invest in an upgrade to my web hosting at the time of registration. Think of it as my site is a one-lane highway right now, and when everyone tries to register, that one-lane highway gets blocked, and things break. Well, I have upgraded my site to a four-lane highway for high traffic times during registration and this will hopefully help. As always, with technology, things can happen. If you are experiencing any errors or delays during registration, please know I am frantically working behind the scenes to get things working and up and running as soon as possible. Fingers crossed for a smooth process, and I appreciate your patience.
If you need to reach out to me during registration, or anytime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending me messages via social media, and other various ways will not be seen until much later in the day/weekend.
Become familiar with my site- be sure to set up an account ahead of time and know your password.
fill out as much information as possible in your account to help speed up the registration process, this also helps me assist you down the road when you have questions about classes you have registered for, etc. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, etc.
At the time of registration, you will want to either go to the shop, then click “classes & events”
OR you can just choose “classes” from the menu.
The classes on this page are divided into Upcoming Classes, and then in chronological order, and then Classes On-Demand. You will want to scroll to the bottom of the Upcoming Classes, to see the Creative Journey Art Retreat since it is hosted in June.
You can register for a friend or even two friends, but be sure to know all of their info
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mailing Address
During registration, you will choose how many people you are registering for, and then after checking out, you will be directed to a form to fill out all their info. It is important you fill in their correct information at the time of registration; please don’t duplicate email addresses, as it is important that I can contact all attendees.
You cannot purchase anything else from my shop while registering for the Creative Journey Art Retreat.
You will be able to pay with either a credit card or PayPal. I will recommend if possible you use a credit card, as often PayPal gets hung up when there is high traffic on my site.
If you live locally, you can choose “local pickup” and we can coordinate that when the boxes are ready, mid-May
You will not get a confirmation email until the Art Retreat box has shipped. Boxes will ship at least two weeks before the event.
If you would like to see your order and confirm your order, you can log into your account and choose “orders”.
When logged in, you can also choose “my classes & events” and then choose the Virtual Creative Journey Art Retreat, June 2024, and you will be brought to the event resource page. On the event resource page, you will soon find a downloadable supply list and links to supplies. As we get closer to the event there will be other resources posted as well
- A video of the box contents for you to watch once your box arrives to be sure you have everything
- Downloadable event handout
- Links to the event LIVEs
- Discount codes to shop with the sponsors
- and more
Ok, I know that is a lot of information, but hopefully, you find this helpful. Looking forward to another wicked fun event!