Don’t Miss: a super cute Easter Tote Bag
Easter is fast approaching! Chris’s girls are spending the holiday with their Mom, but we wanted to send them a fun little package anyways. This gave me the perfect chance to create these cute holiday cards!
- I combined Lawn Fawn’s Baa Humbug and Chirpy Chirp Chirp to dress up the sheep. The sentiment is from Lawn Fawn’s Hello Baby.
- Can I just create all cards with Lawn Fawn’s new Perfectly Plaid Papers!?! Ok! Deal! It is soooooo cute! Here I used the 6×6 paper pad and the Let’s Polka In The Meadow 6×6 Paper Pad.
- Additional die-cuts used are Lawn Fawn’s Stitched 4 bar rectangles and the new Everyday Sentiment Banners.
- Inks for the sentiment are Lawn Fawn’s Jalepeno and Merman.
- I added a little color to the sheep, bunny hat and easter egg with Distress Inks.
- I added a little detail with a Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen.
- I added some stickles to the the center of the flowers AND I puffed up the sheep with liquid applique.
I switched up the color combo for the other card we needed and you can see that below.
Happy Easter Everyone! I hope you enjoy your weekend with family and wishing for some nice spring weather all around!
Supplies I used are linked below. Click on the picture and you will be taken to the product. I use affiliate links when available which means if you make a purchase I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support!