wow. last post february 23rd. february!!???
march was a crazy busy month filled with lots of things, and just nooo time to blog! before i get to a recap…
i had a FABULOUS time on sunday at ink about it… we had a new england a muse get together… there was 20 of us.. we swapped ATC's, made cards… a fun time was had by all! you can see more fun pics from the day, AND the creations i got to make and swap in this photo album
It was SOOO what i needed to end a crazy hectic time, i can't wait till we start planning the next one!
sooo lets see what have i been up to since february 23rd?
• i've taught at
ink about it twice
bella art once
absolutely everything once
and a bunch o times at colorful creations 🙂
• we (colorful creations) finished prepping for and hosted crop on the cape 2009. PHEW that was a crazy couple weeks and a TON of hours at work. with over 200 croppers…. it was hectic, BUT it was fun, it went great! and we're alreayd planning 2010!!!
• i was able to goto a trade show in framingham and take classes with Claudine Hellmuth, Tim Holtz, Cheryl Mezzetti, and more! This was good.. and recharged my creative juices!!
• i think harley is beginning to think the cat sitter is his mommy 🙁 will have to fix that!!
• i got a speeding ticket… for those of you who know me, will agree: it was my time and i was loong over due.. so it's all good!
• my blog birthday passed… i have been blogging (off and on) for 4 years!
• harley did not win the pet photo contest, but it's ok… he knows he has fans!
doesn't sound all that busy OR exciting huh!?
i'm looking forward to a very uneventful easter weekend… to play catch up…. i'm looking forward to getting back on track at the gym, snuggling with mister harley and getting caught up with some creative projects… oh yea and i guess i should throw in getting my taxes done… EEEK!
sooo… if i still have any blog readers 😉 i'm back… and up and running again!
Thanks for sharing all your get together photos! Looked like a fabulous time!
My scrappy side says “Thank You” for the pics!!! I had so much fun and the cards were awesome! ~Karen
Missed you while you were gone! Gonna go look at the photos you took now. Welcome back!
Glad you are back to blogging! Missed you!
Nice to have you back Jenn. I like to see what you’ve been up to and also to see how creative you are.
Glad you’re back!!! Missed you!
Great to have you back! Sounds like you had a fabulous month… looks like there is another Jen in that photo… Thanks for sharing!
YAY! Happy blog update! 🙂 (and seriously, Harley has adopted the litter box?) The photo’s are great – thanks for sharing
loved those great pictures! it’s fun to put a face to blog name! must have been a blast.
Loved the photos of our get together on Sunday. That was so much fun. I’m going to try to get down to your store in Hyannis one of these days.
Thanks again for helping to organize our swap.