today i'm just chillin' on the island with mister harley… getting ready for some of my girls to come this weekend for some craftiness.. and silliness ;)
i already celebrated thanksgiving last weekend with some of my chosen family ;)
luke and the guys at Coast Guard Station Merrimack River have joined to form a team to try and raise money to help fight and find a cure for prostate and testicular cancer. they are all growing a "Mo"stache for the month of November as silly as they'll look, to show that we are dedicated to the cause. you can donate here to help fight in this cause
landon wanted to look like daddy 😉
today i'm reflecting on all i have to be thankful for, and thought i would share some of them with you:
* fabulous friends… really the best ones i could ever have…. ones i consider my family
* my dad. simple as that who wouldn't be thankful for jimbo
* mister harley…. i thought long and hard before adopting a kitty… and i am so glad i went to the centerville MSPCA the day i did.. even though they were very busy, i'm happy that i spoke up and asked if the lil black and white kitten was a boy… i'm so thankful i brought him home and into my heart ;)
* my island… grateful to have a fun lil apartment, that i can afford.. that fits me perfectly
*my crafty space.. i'm SO thankful to have a place that can stay kinda messy.. but it inspires me to create and continue to come up with creative classes
* my job (colorful creations and a muse): i tell people all the time how lucky i am to LIKE my job… to not dread going to work.. i know how lucky i am to be creative on a daily basis, and for that i am thankful
a few things this year to be thankful for:
* all my girls spending my 30th bday with me
* celebrating with josie and ayden on their day, being part of that
* my creative endeavors, being on ali's blog, teaching a crazy amt of classes for a muse, even my first retreat
* being able to spend more time with my dad this year (his races, whale watching, his first concert, white water rafting)
* i'm also thankful that in 13 days i will be beachside in warm mexico for eight days … i so NEED this :)
i have been accused of being a bad blogger…. i know i have been, sometimes life is just moving TOO fast… and there are more important things to be doing then blogging ( like island harvesting hahaha) so i apologize i have been neglecting… BUT i always come back ;)
feel free to add me on facebook too.. as i'm always updating my status there 😉 it's just TOO easy with the iphone!
happy thanksgiving everyone!
aww.. sounds wonderful.. your chosen family… i love it.
I’m thankful to have met you (and Jimbo) this year!
Great post, jenn, your friends and family are lucky to have you in their lives!
When I count my blessings you are in the bunch 🙂
I’m thankful for you 🙂