Did you notice sneek peaks have started again!? Start by peeping over at the a muse blog… then bounce around to all the creative teams blogs… theres some cute cards out there!!!
So here is my sneak peek 🙂 i guess if i were a bunny… this would be me 🙂 speed racer bunny!!
I haven't updated my blog in FOREVER.. i know… since my last update i have:
* started the 6th year of stamp club @ Colorful Creations.. we have 31 members this year!!! I love it.. it's going to be a fun year!!!
* spent 7 days in Cali…for CHA…. ordering new goodies for the store… planning out fun projects for upcoming events, classes, clubs and art bar!!! SOOO excited …. wish the weather was a bit nicer.. and our flights went smoother.. but oh well 🙂
• spent 2 days with jimbo on the island…. he hasn't been down since he helped me move here… he left me in a sea of boxes.. literally… so it was fun to show him how the island has turned out…. and of course to meet mister harley… (he doesnt go online) My dad is a "pet person" and he certainly got a few chuckles out of "kitten" his tricks, and personality 🙂
We walked sandy neck on sunday feb 1st. it was a bit chilly because it was in the late afternoon but still nice out. My dad kept remarking on how different it was from home.. which was 4 hours north, Meredith NH… where there is over 4 feet of snow!
We enjoyed dinner (and dessert) at the brazillian grill…. then we trudged through some of the pictures etc my mom left for me…. It was fun seeing the pics.. memories i had forgotten, refreshed in my mind.. hearing my dad explain some of them….. as we dug deeper we also found a lot of "custody crap" i could do without…. not sure why my mother wanted me to have it all. It's sad to see how hard she tried, yet she continued to make the wrong decisions…
Monday february 2nd we had a late breakfast at sunnyside on main street… nicky and betty ( 2 of my customers, and friends) got to meet jimbo in person 🙂 then we drove down to chatham to walk coast gaurd beach…. this is one of my faves on the cape…. (kept thinking about how this could be the marland's new home…)and it was soooo nice out! I taught my dad what the different shells were.. we found an unopened unlabeled bottle of wine washing up on shore…. that was interesting. Then my dad headed back up north… to his snow.
• i have spent FAR too many days in SHOES!!! this has not been a good flip flop winter for me boo hoo!!
• i have spent many hours in the gym… and don't be too shocked, but i'm enjoying it! Hope to start to see some results 😉
• I taught 26 peeps @ the store about Copics… I taught a fun class at Bella Art (@ her new location.. you have to go visit!!)
now i'm just catching up…. this time of year is busy… gearing up for crop on the cape… busy teaching schedule… and just life 😉 i promise not to ditch the blog again … that way you wont have to read so much!!
What’s a gym????
LOVE the CarrotMobile card!
wow jenn..nice gym! makes me *almost* wanna join!
love the card so guess I need that stamp and no doubt some of the other newbies
Those jelly beans are so cool! Nice to have you back on the blog!
Nice to see you are back Jenn. And, of course, the card is adorable. You are such an enabler!
Wicked awesome card!!! It sounds like you have been having a good time for yourself which is a good thing!
Such a fun January for you!
Aww, I love this card with the egg trail behind the carrot car. LOL
TOO cute!! Love this card and the sneak peek!
Oh, Shurkus! FABOO!!! I loves it!
Cute card, Jenn!
Love the egg exhaust, just tickled me, cause after a polish easter dinner with lots of eggs, there’s a TON of boy exhaust in my house! glad your back!
Zoom… cute card Jenn. You’ve been busy… great card to show that! 🙂
Glad to see you are back to your blog! LOVE your card, and the little egg trail!
Whew!! You been busy! LOVE the sneak card. It is YOU!
Wow, you have been busy! I have missed your blog, I am glad you are back to it! 🙂 Super cute card too! 🙂