(pic is of me & melissa, crafting away in my room this past fall, taken by matt)
1. enjoy national scrapbooking day!!! If you can’t come to colorful creations for the fun goodies and mak & takes… make sure you do something creative for YOU today 😉 and later tonight… late late tonight…. peek at the colorful creations blog for some fun pics from our overnight crop!!
2. make sure you go VOTE for the a muse mother’s day contest you can only vote once… so make sure you pick a goodie!!! (what am i saying, theyre all AWESOME!!) if one of my "students" wins… i will also be sending them some fun a muse cinco de mayo stamps and notecards etc!!!
3. have you registered at a muse a palooza yet??
4. peek at the store feature at the a muse a palooza blog & participate in the challenge!! you can win prizes!!!
5. leave a comment for me this weekend ( because i wont get to posting 2morrow), let me know what you’re up to this weekend!!! and i will draw a winner monday/tuesdayish… for some YUMMY making memories goodies!!! (sorry no pic.. havent had time) also, this will help boost the comment #’s to get closer to 1,000!!
can you get all of this done!!??
yesterday i played at the store all day… we had a fun and full BYOB papercrafting DAY (extended for national scrapbooking day) i got my "honor your girlfriends" class sample done… as well as my "hambly artsy fartsy mini book" done!! whoo hooo!!! will share sneak peeks of those with you soon!!!
i’m off to hop in the shower, and head into work… working 2p sat- 9a sunday 🙂 crazy girls we are at colorful creations heheheheeh!!