(pic is of me & melissa, crafting away in my room this past fall, taken by matt)
1. enjoy national scrapbooking day!!! If you can’t come to colorful creations for the fun goodies and mak & takes… make sure you do something creative for YOU today 😉 and later tonight… late late tonight…. peek at the colorful creations blog for some fun pics from our overnight crop!!
2. make sure you go VOTE for the a muse mother’s day contest you can only vote once… so make sure you pick a goodie!!! (what am i saying, theyre all AWESOME!!) if one of my "students" wins… i will also be sending them some fun a muse cinco de mayo stamps and notecards etc!!!
3. have you registered at a muse a palooza yet??
4. peek at the store feature at the a muse a palooza blog & participate in the challenge!! you can win prizes!!!
5. leave a comment for me this weekend ( because i wont get to posting 2morrow), let me know what you’re up to this weekend!!! and i will draw a winner monday/tuesdayish… for some YUMMY making memories goodies!!! (sorry no pic.. havent had time) also, this will help boost the comment #’s to get closer to 1,000!!
can you get all of this done!!??
yesterday i played at the store all day… we had a fun and full BYOB papercrafting DAY (extended for national scrapbooking day) i got my "honor your girlfriends" class sample done… as well as my "hambly artsy fartsy mini book" done!! whoo hooo!!! will share sneak peeks of those with you soon!!!
i’m off to hop in the shower, and head into work… working 2p sat- 9a sunday 🙂 crazy girls we are at colorful creations heheheheeh!!
I went to a fun Cinco de Mayo party and brought cupcakes with the Amuse margarita on toothpicks as the topper. They were a big hit!
Well I think I finally have all your “to do’s” done!:) #5 was my final one, and that’s what I’m doing now. I hope you had a beautiful weekend! 🙂
I was working on a card to submit to A Muse lets hope I finish it in time its due tonight for their amuse palooza celebration
Hung out on some on-line crops, and watched QVC – scrapbooking all day Saturday – picked up some nice little goodies. I also made 30 greeting cards that someone is purchasing from me. I also worked out in the yard – beautifying around the my new scrapbook room add-on.
Hope your weekend was great!
Homework! AWWWMAANNN! That’s what my kids used to say. LOL. I will be taking my kids shopping today then hopefully do some stamping tonight. I’m a little behind.
Thanks for sharing
so sad I couldn’t be hanging with you gals down there…but I did get to be at RAHS for the day….taught my class…but when I had to leave at 9 I was yearning to be at CC for the overnight!!
Hve fun, silly girls! 🙂
Hope the over nighter went well, I wish I had been able to join you. Instead I have spent the day helping Beverley clean up her store following a fire. If it weren’t for bad luck she would have no luck
I did #’s 2, 3, 4 and now 5. 🙂
I’ll do to do #1 later on tonight. I’ll make a point to make a card and show you.
Have a great time @ the store!!
I had a great nsd! Hope you did too! hugs check my blog.
Hope you girlies have tons of fun at the overnight!
Happy NSD!! Sounds like you are in for lots of fun 🙂
WELL THIS WEEKEND I AM GOING TO BE DOING……. HANGIN’ WITH YOUR CRAZY GIRLS!!!!SEE YA IN A LITTLE WHILE!
wish i was closer to your store =)
Love your blog banner. Now I’d better go check out some of those links you posted!
I am coming in to visit your store today…. 🙂