Happy New Year! Welcome to our first challenge for Lawnscaping Challenge this year! Let’s Party and celebrate Lawnscaping Challenge’s 4th Birthday!! Thank you to Simon Says Stamp for offering up a fabulous prize to the winner.
- Create a card or papercraft project with the theme in mind.
- Upload a link to your project on the challenge post at Lawnscaping’s blog ( If you are linking to your blog, be sure that that post has word verification OFF. No worries if you don’t have a blog, start a free flickr account and you can upload there and link to that)
- Be sure not to enter more then 3 challenges with this project
- Become a follower of the Lawnscaping blog
- You can enter the challenge up to 3 times
I know that my blog followers are wicked creative and have some fabulous ideas to share- so I hope to see you enter some of our challenges in 2014! 🙂
I had this idea in my head for a few weeks now, but I was busy creating my cards and videos for my COOLest Card Series– I had to hold off. Then when I finally had some free moments, and as this card came to be I was VERY excited! I love the paper straws. You might remember this card I created with them. I am happy I came up with another creative way to use them in my paper crafting!