Note: I will be posting my “I am thankful” post later today, so be sure to check back!
Today’s Challenge from Lawnscaping is to “dust off” some supplies you haven’t used in awhile. Hope you will play along, but submitting your card over on the Lawnscapings Blog! Remember, you have a chance to win a fun prize, and this month it is from Simon Says Stamp.
Also check out our guest designer this week, my friend Cheiron. She lives in NJ and is dealing with the aftermath of flooding in her home, so maybe you could leave her some kind words to pick up her spirit.
For my card I dusted off quite a few things.
1. Snowman stamps- I loooovvveee snowman and snowflakes, but can’t stand winter. Go figure. I used to teach a holiday card class *every* month so I used snoman quite often, but haven’t used them since last holiday season
2. Felt- I used to use felt a lot in my papercrafting, and have hoarded all kinds of fun colors, so I thought i would play with that again
3. Brads- I have a zillion brads in all sizes, colors and as seen here even glitter! Haven’t used them in awhile so I incorporated them into this card
4. faux snow- again not a HUGE need for this unless you are working on holiday cards, so it was time to break it out again! (note: i use glossy accents to adhere it to my card)
5. Glitter Spica pens- my friend l-e-s-a used these on a card she had for a swap we did a couple weeks ago, and she reminded me how much i loved them. Nice to add a little sparkle, but not have to wait for anything to dry. I used them on the snowman’s nose, heart and buttons
Hope you enjoy this card!!