sometimes when life throws you for a loop… or its just been a *super* long week… with lots of stresses….. i try to remind myself… everything will work out and most importantly… everything happens for a reason….
then i move on to think of things that make me laugh…. and the first image that came to mind… was the silly lemon drop shots i did on the island with some of my girls in january… and this girl got a bit goofy… putting on my bra, and thinking a split was a good idea at 2am LOL
other good things about the week:
• i made it to the gym 2x’s AND lost more weight… yipppeee i’m over the 10lb mark!
• had a fun dinner out with this girl
• my bff bought me the best macaroon from here
• i have started tanning… makes me feel soooo good 🙂
• i’m having a weekend getaway with my lil galaxy girl… in NH… beverages will be filling my belly sat pm 🙂
• i have been prepping for my classes at queen’s ink in maryland… looking forward to that adventure 🙂
so i guess… when you step back and look at things…. it’s not so bad 🙂
Hiya, ssorry to hear that you’ve been a bit harried recently hope you have a great time with your lil galaxy girl. See you soon
Your post really hit home with me..my life is kind of grr’ish right now too but like you, I’m concentrating on the good stuff in my life…things happen for a reason. Sending good Ju-ju your way!
Hey other Jen,
Are you sure about the tanning, you should see the old lady spots I have on my skin from fake baking back in the day. Hopefully you are just getting a spray on kind. I can’t even leave the house without slathering on foundation and cover up, and they still show through. I used to look good with no makeup, and now I have to cover up at only 38 years old. Sorry, just had to let you know! Love your work, Jen from Huntington Beach, CA
note to self… next time you are visiting the island…
TAKE A SHOWER, you freaken scrub.
holy grease monkey.
And WOW was my ass sore the next morning…
PS… sorry about the chunks in your sink.