cleaning out the island… getting rid of a TON of stuff…. gearing up for 2008!! 🙂 anyways i came across this list i made at the HOW design conference….. in San Fransisco in June of 01. crazy its in Boston this year.
Josie had given me a journal, to take all my important notes during my sessions at HOW 🙂 Thinking back to that time…. where i wanted to be, the goals i had…..
i had just graduated from keene state… possibilities were endless…. funny to think of how things came about… i mainly happy with all the choices i have made….
things that fuel me (and when the last time it took place)
1. sleeping with my cat – thursday night
2. sleeping in – sat am
3. reading a good book – now
4. my friendships – friday night
5. my dad/gram being proud of me – graduation
6. laying by the lake – my birthday
7. things working out – a long time ago
8. TORI – on the plane
9. me time – a long time ago
10. thunderstorms – a few weeks ago
funny how this list wouldn’t be much different if i were to write it now.
hope everyone had a VERY merry christmas 😉 i had a very fun holiday this year… more on that later… i just wanted to get this list documented somewhere, since i was tossing the book it was in…..