so i am home a lone today… thought i was working, but i’m not.. yipppeeee!!!
that means i can play catch up!!!
that also means i have a SUPER DUPER to do list……
i figure if i post it here.. 2 things could happen… one i could cross of tons of items and get "pats on the back" from you… or two… i could get very little done, and hear some "slacker" comments from you 🙂
so here i go my mother of a to list:
(not in any special order)
1.goto victorias soccer game ( and take lots of pics) *posted pics in my photo a day*
2. laundry at least 2 loads
( 1 done)
3. add email addis to colorful creations database
4. may newsletter for colorful creations
6. 6 more 8×8 baby layouts for my baby album class i got 8 more done!!! i was on a roll! 7. escape with 7 gypsies class sample *this took a HUGE chunk of time!!!, it’s super cute though!!*
8. finish my other 2 cards for magical a muse class
9. make a .pdf for magical a muse cards
10. some prep for ck convention ( where im demoing for a muse / inkabout it)
11. 4×4 canvas book sample
12. national scrapbooking day mini book sample
13. pick up our disaster of a house
14. pick up my craft room a lil bit
15. ugh… litter box cleaning ugh……
16. make some random a muse cards that i have been meaning to make
17. get the prizes together for my blog trivia game….
18. get goodies i have together for some National Scrapbooking Day presents 🙂
19. answer emails
*phew!!! i think thats it, i’m sure i’ll come up with more as the day pans out… matt isnt expected home till late, hes laying down new courts for wentworth…. so i’ll chug away until i can’t chug anymore 🙂
wish me luck!!
when you’re done, could you come do my to-do list too?? thanks!!
holy moly girl!! Are you EVER not busy??? hehe!
You are getting a lot done! Keep it up! 🙂
Good luck on getting your to-do list done!! Looks like you are making a good dent in it.
Good luck! LOVe the picture of your kitty!!!! I have not crossed ANYTHING off of my to do list…
Wow! You are one ambitious girl! It looks like you will be a busy lady today. Have fun crossing things off the list, isn’t it the best!? Tracy