Snowball Fight is a frosty fun class! We will be creating 3 unique cards from start to finish! Jenn will have dedicated time to go over the Copic coloring of all the images as well as provide coloring guides. Jenn will share instructions for building scenes with your cards and tips to encourage you to look at your stamp sets a bit differently. We will also be doing some inky techniques. As always throughout the class tips and tricks will be shared. Jenn will also share the designs of 2 bonus cards, using the supplies we used in class. Tons of inspiration for you to use with your crafty supplies!
Join me for the LIVE class, hosted on YouTube on December 10th. All times are ET
- 11a-2:00p Copic coloring instruction, and other techniques
- 3:00-5:00p card assembly, tips tricks, and processes
If you can’t attend LIVE, you will always be able to watch the replays.
All of the LIVES will be available to watch via a private YouTube link, you DO NOT need to have a Facebook account to be part of this class. A private Facebook group will still be an option for those who would like to join to share their cards, and share ideas. If you can’t attend the class LIVE you can watch the videos whenever it is convenient for you.
Please note it may take time to be approved into the Facebook group as this is a manual process that Jenn does.
Also included in the class:
- downloadable supply list
- card kit prep information
- images of all the cards, including detailed shots
- supplies listed per card as well as assembly information
- Copic coloring guides (If you do not have Copic markers you can choose to color with a different medium and you will still find the coloring guides helpful)
- 2 bonus card designs
Order class supplies
Jenn does not ship kits for this class, so there are some supplies you should have on hand. Jenn will also provide images of what should be stamped and die-cut before class on the class resource page. If you are looking to purchase ANY of these supplies Jenn provides a list of stores and links where you can find these products. You can find this list of stores and links to their shops and online shops here.
If you are going to shop online:
Lawn Fawn: https://shurk.us/shop-Lawn-Fawn
Simon Says Stamp: https://shurk.us/simonsaysstamp-store
I stock some of my favorite supplies here in my shop as well: https://shurkus.com/product-category/supplies
Find my other affiliate links here: https://shurkus.com/jennabler-alert
Limited Kits Available
Scrappy Chic in the US is offering a limited amount of kits for this class, contact them ASAP if you are interested. There is an additional fee, and Jenn has no role in creating or shipping these out. These class kits include hand-stamped/die-cut images as well as die-cut elements to create your cards.
There are many substitutions that can be made- if you have questions please email Jenn
Once you sign up for the class you have access to the class resource page, there is a downloadable handout for the supply list on that page. You will also see the class prep to determine substitutions that can be made.
Even though I list these as required, in reality, anything can be substituted in class, and you can make your cards with any supplies
Required Supplies- Even though I list these as required, in reality, anything can be substituted in class, and you can make your cards with any supplies
Lawn Fawn Supplies Required
- Snowball Fight, LF2941
- Snowball Fight Lawn Cuts, LF2942
- Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White 80#, Super Smooth for Copic coloring, card bases and some layers on cards, and Lawn Fawn white cardstock item LF1753 is just that.
Non-Lawn Fawn Supplies Required
- Coloring medium of choice Jenn will be using Copic Markers (see list below and swatches)
- Distress White Heavystock, 1 – 8.5” x 11” sheet (for ink blending)
- Distress Watercolor Cardstock, 1 – 8.5” x 11” sheet (for wet techniques)
- Blender Brushes (for ink blending dye inks)
- Distress Inks: Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet (for ink blending & wet techniques)****
- Paper Trimmer
- Die-cut machine
**** you can use Distress Oxides, your cards will just look different than Jenn’s and that is ok
Optional Supplies- These items are not required to complete the cards, you can substitute them with items you have.
Lawn Fawn Optional Supplies
- Penguin Party LF2674
- Penguin Party Lawn Cuts LF2675
- Oliver’s Stitched ABCs, LF2261
- Stitched Dens, LF2452
- Snow Flurries Backdrop. LF2976
- Outside In Stitched Rectangles, LF1442
- Prisma Glitter, LF1535
- Chunky Glitter, LF1536
- Jet Black Ink Pad, LF1302 (a black ink pad for stamping images and that will work with your
- River Rock Ink Pad, LF2093(a gray ink pad for stamping images and that will work with your
- Liquid Stardust, LF2000
- Glue Tube, LF1664
- Acrylic Blocks ( to stamp sentiments and small images on cards 3.5”, 1.75” and 3” x 6” are the ones Jenn uses most)
Non-Lawn Fawn Optional Supplies
- Quickie Glue Pen (only needed if you will be adding Prisma Glitter to your cards)
- Glossy Accents
- Versafine Onyx Black (a black ink for sentiments)
- Scrapbook Adhesives, White Foam Strips
- Foam squares
- Flour Sack Cloth
- Small spray bottle, empty
- Distress Sprayer
- Spellbinders Best Ever Craft Tape or a similar low tack tape (post-it tape, washi tape, etc)
- Misti stamping tool, or another stamp platform
- Wendy Vecchi Stay-tion, to use with stencils etc
- Mister bottle filled with isopropyl alcohol, for easy clean up after inky techniques
- Ranger Heat Tool
Copics Jenn will be using
You can color your images with any coloring medium you prefer. Use the swatches pictured to match up to similar colors.
Once you have purchased this online class, you are able to access the class resource page by logging into your account www.shurkus.com/my-account , choosing “classes & events” and then choosing this class. On the class resource page, you will find the downloadable class supply list and class prep handout. This will include the details of what to have stamped, die-cut, and pre-cut ahead of time before you watch the class videos. You will also find the details about the class LIVES which are hosted on private YouTube links. As the class gets closer the class handout will be posted here as well.
There will also be a link to the class Facebook group which is optional to join. In the group class attendees will be able to share what they created, their crafty space, pets “helping” to craft etc.
When requesting to join the private Facebook group, please be sure to answer the 3 questions, this will help me verify that you are signed up.
With the supplies you have gathered ahead of time you will be able to watch the videos and create right along with Jenn as she teaches. You will be able to comment, ask questions, and interact with other students. You can also share your projects in the Facebook group or on social media using the hashtag #CreativeChickClasses. If you happen to miss the live broadcast, or if you want to rewatch it, it will be permanently saved on YouTube. You can also ask me questions in the Facebook group, but you can also email me questions if you are not in the group.