*virtual* Creative Journey Art Retreat
January 14-15, 2023
This is a dedicated creative time that will be hosted on YouTube in private videos. There will also be a Facebook group for those who would like to join, but this is not required to be able to participate in the event. This retreat is open to all levels of cardmakers although it is encouraged that you have a basic understanding of cardmaking (how to stamp an image, die-cut, stencil, etc). The event is on January 14-15, 2023. On Saturday we will run 10a – 1p, break for lunch and come back 2p-5p. Sunday we will follow the same schedule. All times are ET. You can check out the world clock here to figure out what time that means for you. And remember, a replay for all videos will be available!
Quick Event Details:
$175 price Includes:
- 10+ hours of instruction, and craft time
- goodies from our sponsors that we will use to create our cards, valued at $100+
- at least 12 handmade cards will be created. The cards you will be creating will be designed with some products from many companies including Lawn Fawn, Newton’s Nook, Hero Arts, Honey Bee Stamps, Purple Onion Designs, Simon Say Stamp, Trinity Stamps, Pinkfresh Studio, Gina K Designs, Ranger Ink and Colorado Craft Company.
- everything needed to create all the cards will be provided (except for a few adhesives, ink pads, and basic supplies, a basic supply list will be provided to attendees soon)
- 15+ page retreat handout which includes images of all the cards, including detail shots, and supplies listed per card
- Copic coloring guides for the images we will be coloring with Copic markers (If you do not have Copic markers you can choose to color with a different medium and you will still find the coloring guides helpful)
- special discounts for shopping with the sponsors
There are a few basic supplies you will need. I also list out all the specific supplies I used to create the cards. Many things can be substituted and quite a few items are optional. A supply list will be provided to attendees soon.
- Due to the nature of this event, there are no refunds. Once you register and pay you are given access to the private event resource page so there are no refunds. If you are unable to attend the event LIVE you will be able to watch the replays.
- The event resource page and event videos are exclusive to event attendees it goes without saying this should not be shared with others. When the event sells out, crafty friends can still sign up for the event resources at a discounted rate and will then have access to these resources as well. I keep events and class fees affordable, I would hope you support me in not sharing this information. Thank you!
Note: Your order will not be processed until your package has shipped. You can find your receipt within your account here on this site. www.shurkus.com/my-account once logged in, go to “orders”. You can also choose “my classes & events” to access the event resource page. If you need help simply email Jenn (firstname.lastname@example.org)