*virtual* Creative Journey Art Retreat
SOLD OUT! If you would like to be added to a waitlist, email firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will be held on Facebook in an exclusive/private Facebook group. The event is on June 4 & 5, 2022. On Saturday we will run 10a – 1p, break for lunch and come back 2p-5p. Sunday we will run 10a-1p break for lunch and come back 2p-5p. All times are ET. You can check out the world clock here to figure out what time that means for you. And remember, a replay for all videos will be available!
Quick Event Details:
$170 price Includes:
- 10+ hours of instruction, and craft time
- goodies from our sponsors that we will use to create our cards, valued at $100+
- at least 12 handmade cards will be created. The cards you will be creating will be designed with some products from many companies including Lawn Fawn, Newton’s Nook, Hero Arts, Honey Bee Stamps, Purple Onion Designs, Simon Say Stamp, Trinity Stamps, Avery Elle, Pink & Main, Ranger Ink and Colorado Craft Company.
- everything needed to create all the cards will be provided (except for a few adhesives, ink pads, and basic supplies, a basic supply list will be provided to attendees soon)
- 15+ page retreat handout which includes images of all the cards, including detail shots, and supplies listed per card
- Copic coloring guides for the images we will be coloring with Copic markers (If you do not have Copic markers you can choose to color with a different medium and you will still find the coloring guides helpful)
- special discounts for shopping with the sponsors
There are a few basic supplies you will need. I also list out all the specific supplies I used to create the cards. Many things can be substituted and quite a few items are optional. A supply list will be provided soon.
- Due to the nature of this event, there are no refunds. Once you register and pay you are given access to the private Facebook group and the retreat resource page. You are provided the website and password so there are no refunds. If you are unable to attend the event LIVE you will be able to watch the replays.
- The event resource page and event videos are exclusive to event attendees it goes without saying this should not be shared with others. When the event sells out, crafty friends can still sign up for the event resources at a discounted rate and will then have access to these resources as well. I keep events and class fees affordable, I would hope you support me in not sharing this information. Thank you!
Note: Your order will not be processed until your package has shipped. You can find your receipt within your account here on this site. www.shurkus.com/my-account once logged in, go to “orders” and see the information needed to join the Facebook group, or access the class resource page. If you need help simply email Jenn (email@example.com)