A Creature Was Stirring – Online Lawn Fawn Class
** Note: The LIVE portion has already taken place. Class resources are available. A replay of the class videos, group participation, coloring guides, and handouts **
Join Jenn Shurkus for a “LIVE” class, hosted in a private Facebook group!
Saturday, October 17th (all times are ET)
- 12-1:30p Copic coloring instruction
- 2-4p card assembly, tips tricks, and processes
- 8-9p bonus interactive card from start to finish
In this class, you will have the opportunity to create 3-holiday cards start to finish with Jenn. She will have a dedicated time to go over Copic coloring of all the images LIVE. Then there will be a dedicated time to creating the 3 cards. As in Jenn’s in-person classes, this is when she will share tips, tricks, and processes with you. You will also get the opportunity to vote on which interactive card Jenn will teach from start to finish. This interactive card will not be created prior to the LIVE so you will see how she comes up with a cardmaking “plan” as well as how to best assemble the interactive card.
All of these LIVES will be available for replay in the private Facebook group.
Also included in the class:
- Downloadable coloring guides
- Downloadable class handout which will include 2 BONUS card designs
- Downloadable handout for the impromptu interactive card
Order class supplies
Kits will not be shipped for this class, so there are some supplies you should have on hand. Jenn will also provide images of what should be stamped and die-cut before class. If you are looking to purchase ANY of these supplies it is encouraged to support a store that Jenn teaches at- so they will still be around for in-person classes in the future.
Ben Franklin, Bonney Lake WA
Ben Franklin, Monroe WA
Clipper Street, Langley BC Canada
Everything Scrapbooks & Stamps, FL *online
Firefly Farm, MN *online
Impressive Ideas, GA
Impress, WA *online
Legacy Paper Arts, OH *online
Papercraft Clubhouse, CT *online
Scrap Addicts, Alberta Canada *online
Scrap Shack, TX *online
Scrappin’ In The City, TN *online
Scrapbook-n-Memories, MO *online
Scrappy Chic, MI *online
Stamp Fever, CA
The Doodlebug Inc, IN *online
Lawn Fawn Stamps & Dies:
- A Creature Was Stirring
- Baked with Love
- Sprinkled with Joy
- How You Bean? Christmas Cookie Add-On
- Scripty Sweet
- (1) 4.25” x 11”
- (2) 5.5” x 8.5”
Optional Supplies- These items are not required to complete the cards, you can substitute with items you have. In parenthesis, Jenn makes recommendations of substitutions
- Coloring medium of choice Jenn will be using Copic Markers (colors listed below)
- Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White 80#, Super Smooth for Copic coloring, card bases and layers on cards
- 6×6 Lawn Fawn Let It Shine paper
- Sprinkled with Joy Add-On (or you can use an x-acto knife)
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles (.75″ x 2″ and 3.75″ x 5″)
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangles (3.25″ x 4.5″)
- Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink Pad (a black ink that works with the coloring medium you will be using, Jenn will be using Copics)
- Lawn Fawn Crunchy Leaf Ink Pad (a brown ink that works with the coloring medium you will be using, Jenn will be using Copics, or you can just use black)
- Lawn Fawn River Rock Ink Pad (a gray ink that works with the coloring medium you will be using, Jenn will be using Copics, or you can just use black)
- Lawn Fawn Wild Rose Ink (or another color similar)
- Lawn Fawn Lobster Ink (or another color similar)
- Lawn Fawn Chili Pepper Cardstock (or another color similar)
- Lawn Fawn Ballet Slippers Cardstock (or another color similar)
- Lawn Fawn Fog Cardstock (or another color similar)
- Lawn Fawn Woodgrain Cardstock (or another color similar, like kraft)
- Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiment Banners (4″ x 3/8″ or Jenn will show how to make your own sentiment banners)
- Lawn Fawn Prisma Glitter
- Quickie Glue Pen
- Foam Tape or Pop Dots
- Dot Runner
- Thermoweb Purple Tape (washi tape)
Copic Markers Jenn will be using
How this will work:
Once you have purchased this online class, and your order has processed you will get an email with a link to the private Facebook group to join. In the same email will be a link and password to the online class resources here on my site.
You will be given details of what to have stamped, die-cut, and pre-cut ahead of time before class so that you will be able to create LIVE with Jenn.
Jenn will go LIVE on the private Facebook group at the specified class times listed above. With the supplies you have gathered ahead of time you will be able to create right along with Jenn as she teaches. You will be able to comment, ask questions, and interact with other students. You can also share your projects in the group. If you happen to miss the live broadcast, or if you want to rewatch it, it will be permanently saved in the group Video section.
Q: How long will you have access to the class:
A: Indefinitely (as long as Facebook is around)
Q: I don’t have Facebook. How can I join the class?
A: Because we are using Facebook’s platform to host the class, you must have a Facebook account to join.
Q: I don’t have all the supplies listed.
A: You can always substitute for similar items, or leave something out.
Q: Your class is at 12 pm Eastern time, but I live in England. What time will your class air?
A: Go to World Clock and personalize the clocks at the top with New York time and your local time.
Q: I never got the confirmation email.
A: First check-in your Spam Folder. Some confirmation emails are ending up there. If you can’t find it, simply email Jenn (email@example.com) and she can resend it.
Q: I took one online live class. Will your next class go to the same group?
A: No, each class will have its own unique Facebook group. You must sign up for each class separately.
Q: Where do I find the video?
A: On the day of class, pull the group up on your phone, tablet, or computer. When class starts, you will see a post that Jenn is going Live in the group. Click on that to watch. After class is over, you can watch the video by clicking on the “Video” section of the group.
Q: What payment options do you offer?
A: We accept PayPal. You can link your PayPal up to your bank account or a credit card.
Q: Can I have a refund for the class
A: Unfortunately, since you have already gained access to the class resource page, being provided the website and password there are no refunds.
Q: I have technical problems!
A: Email Jenn and she will do her best to help. However, if she is in the middle of the LIVE she obviously will not be able to get back to you until after. Note that the classes will work well on your computer with a high-speed internet connection. They are not guaranteed to work on tablets, but we have tested them on our iPad and they worked well.
Q: In what language are the classes?
A: The classes are in English. There is no written transcript of the videos.
Note: Once your order is processed you will be emailed a receipt with a link to the Facebook group to join. In the same email will be a link and password to the online class resources here on my site.