Online Resources: *Virtual* Creative Journey Art Retreat- Spring 2021
The Creative Journey Art Retreat is an event I have been hosting in-person for a number of years, and now online. This event sold out very quickly, and I got many requests to have access to the video tutorials, and class handouts after the LIVE virtual event. This is available to purchase now, and you will be given access on April 26th, 2021. Anyone purchasing the Creative Journey Art Retreat resources will not be let into the event Facebook group, until after the LIVE event.
Included in your retreat fee:
- 10+ hours of instruction, and craft time
- 12 handmade cards were created. The cards include some of the newest products from many companies including Lawn Fawn, Newton’s Nook, Hero Arts, Honey Bee Stamps, Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous, and Purple Onion Designs, Colorado Craft Company, Trinity Stamps, The Rabbit Hole Designs, Simon Says Stamps and more.
- Access to the exclusive retreat resource page. Here you will be able to access all the supply lists, download the handout, and follow links to the video tutorials.
- A 20+ page instruction handout. This handout includes images of all the cards, including a detail shot, and supplies listed per card as well as some assembly information. This handout also includes Copic coloring guides. (If you do not have Copic markers you can choose to color with a different medium and you will still find the coloring guides helpful).
- Access to the exclusive Facebook group, and the ability to ask Jenn questions within the group and chat with other attendees.
Kits are not shipped for this. Within the class resource page, all supplies that are used will be listed and linked. There are a few basic supplies you will need. A supply list will be provided soon.
- Due to the nature of this event, there are no refunds. Once you register and pay you are given access to the private Facebook group and the retreat resource page. You are provided the website and password so there are no refunds. Remember you can attend when it is convenient for you.
This was originally a LIVE *virtual* event, you can read more details about the event here