*Virtual* Creative Journey Art Retreat: April 24 & 25, 2021
This event will be held on Facebook in an exclusive/private Facebook group. The event is on April 24 & 25th, 2021. On Saturday we will run 10a – 1p, break for lunch and come back 2p-5p and Sunday we will follow the same schedule, 10a – 1p, and 2p-5p. All times are ET. You can check out the world clock here to figure out what time that means for you. If you can not attend the event LIVE, all replays of the videos will be available.
Included in your retreat fee:
- 10+ hours of instruction, and craft time
- goodies from our sponsors that we will use to create our cards, valued at $150+
- 12 handmade cards will be created. The cards you will be creating will be designed with some products from many companies including Lawn Fawn, Newton’s Nook, Hero Arts, Honey Bee Stamps, Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous, Purple Onion Designs, Ranger, Simon Say Stamp, Trinity Stamps, The Rabbit Hole Designs and Colorado Craft Company.
- everything needed to create all the cards will be provided (except for a few adhesives, ink pads, and basic supplies, a basic supply list will be provided soon)
- 15+ page retreat handout which includes images of all the cards, including detail shot, and supplies listed per card
- Copic coloring guides for the images we will be coloring with Copic markers (If you do not have Copic markers you can choose to color with a different medium and you will still find the coloring guides helpful)
- opportunities to win special prizes
There are a few basic supplies you will need. I also list out all the specific supplies I used to create the cards. Many things can be substituted and quite a few items are optional. A supply list will be provided soon.
- Due to the nature of this event, there are no refunds. Once you register and pay you are given access to the private Facebook group and the retreat resource page. You are provided the website and password so there are no refunds. Remember you can attend when it is convenient for you.