Online Resources: *virtual* Creative Journey Art Retreat June 2023
The Creative Journey Art Retreat is an event I have been hosting in-person for a number of years and is now online as well. This event is very popular, sells out quickly, and I got many requests to have access to the video tutorials, and class handouts after the LIVE virtual event.
Included in your class fee:
- 10+ hours of instruction, and craft time
- 13 handmade cards were created. The cards include some of the latest products from many companies including Lawn Fawn, Newton’s Nook, Hero Arts, Honey Bee Stamps, Ranger Ink, Purple Onion Designs, Colorado Craft Company, Trinity Stamps, Pinkfresh Studio, Simon Says Stamps, Gina K. Designs and more.
- Access to the exclusive retreat resource page. Here you will be able to access all the supply lists, download the handout, and follow links to the video tutorials.
- A 20 page instruction handout. This handout includes images of all the cards, including a detail shot, and supplies listed per card as well as some assembly information. This handout also includes Copic coloring guides. (If you do not have Copic markers you can choose to color with a different medium and you will still find the coloring guides helpful).
Kits are not shipped for this. Within the class resource page, all supplies that are used will be listed and linked. There are a few basic supplies you will need.
- Due to the nature of this event, there are no refunds. Once you register and pay you are given access to the private event resource page so there are no refunds. If you are unable to attend the event LIVE you will be able to watch the replays.
- The event resource page and event videos are exclusive to event attendees it goes without saying this should not be shared with others. When the event sells out, crafty friends can still sign up for the event resources at a discounted rate and will then have access to these resources as well. I keep events and class fees affordable, I would hope you support me in not sharing this information. Thank you!
Note: Your order will not be processed until your package has shipped. You can find your receipt within your account here on this site. www.shurkus.com/my-account once logged in, go to “orders”. You can also choose “my classes & events” to access the event resource page. If you need help simply email Jenn (email@example.com)