Wicked Fangtastic is a spooktacular class, and self-paced class! We will be creating 3 unique cards from start to finish! Jenn will have dedicated time to go over the Copic coloring of all the images as well as provide coloring guides. Jenn will share instructions for building scenes with your cards and tips to encourage you to look at your stamp sets a bit differently. As always throughout the class tips and tricks will be shared. Jenn will also share the designs of 2 bonus cards, using the supplies we used in class. Tons of inspiration for you to use with your crafty supplies!
There will be no LIVE class time, however, all class videos will be available to watch via a private YouTube link, you DO NOT need to have a Facebook account to be part of this class. A private Facebook group will still be an option for those who would like to join to share their cards, and share ideas. You will still be able to ask Jenn questions. Links to class videos will be posted on the resource page in mid-September.
Please note it may take time to be approved into the Facebook group as this is a manual process that Jenn does.
Also included in the class:
- downloadable supply list
- card kit prep information
- images of all the cards, including detailed shots
- supplies listed per card as well as assembly information
- Copic coloring guides (If you do not have Copic markers you can choose to color with a different medium and you will still find the coloring guides helpful)
- 2 bonus card designs
Order class supplies
Jenn does not ship kits for this class, so there are some supplies you should have on hand. Jenn will also provide images of what should be stamped and die-cut before class on the class resource page. If you are looking to purchase ANY of these supplies Jenn provides a list of stores and links where you can find these products. You can find this list of stores and links to their shops and online shops here.
If you are going to shop online:
Lawn Fawn: https://shurk.us/shop-Lawn-Fawn
Simon Says Stamp: https://shurk.us/simonsaysstamp-store
I stock some of my favorite supplies here in my shop as well: https://shurkus.com/product-category/supplies
Find my other affiliate links here: https://shurkus.com/jennabler-alert
Limited Kits Available
Scrappy Chic in the US is offering a limited amount of kits for this class, contact them ASAP if you are interested. There is an additional fee, and Jenn has no role in creating these or shipping these out.
There are many substitutions that can be made- if you have questions please email Jenn
Once you sign up for the class you have access to the class resource page, there is a downloadable handout for the supply list on that page. You will also see the class prep to determine substitutions that can be made.
Even though I list these as required, in reality, anything can be substituted in class, and you can make your cards with any supplies
Lawn Fawn Supplies Required
- Fangtastic Friends, LF2937
- Fangtastic Friends Lawn Cuts, LF2938
- Booyah, LF932
- Booyah Lawn Cuts, LF933
- Purrfectly Wicked, LF2664
- Purrfectly Wicked Lawn Cuts, LF2665
- Happy Harvest, LF971
- Happy Harvest Lawn Cuts, LF972
- Giant Trick or Treat, LF2970
- Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White 80#, Super Smooth for Copic coloring, card bases and some layers on cards, and Lawn Fawn white cardstock item LF1753 is just that.
Non-Lawn Fawn Supplies Required
- Coloring medium of choice Jenn will be using Copic Markers (see list below and swatches)
- Distress White Heavystock, 1 – 4.25” x 5.5” sheet (for ink blending)
- Blender Brushes (for ink blending dye inks)
- Distress Inks: Mustard Seed, Wilted Violet, Black Soot (for ink blending)
- Paper Trimmer
- Die-cut machine
**** you can use Distress Oxides, your cards will just look different than Jenn’s and that is ok
These items are not required to complete the cards, you can substitute them with items you have.
Lawn Fawn Optional Supplies
- Cloudy Stencils, LF2250
- Full Moon, LF2964
- Spooky Fence Border, LF1786
- Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables, LF1442
- Everyday Sentiment Banners, LF1139
- Spiffy Speckles Blueberry Smoothie, LF1867
- Spiffy Speckles Ripe Banana, LF1863
- Black Licorice Cardstock, LF1125
- Storm Cloud Cardstock, LF1273
- Prisma Glitter, LF1535
- Jet Black Ink Pad, LF1302 (a black ink pad for stamping images and that will work with your
- Glue Tube, LF1664
- Acrylic Blocks ( to stamp sentiments and small
images on cards 3.5”, 1.75” and 3” x 6” are the ones Jenn uses most
Non-Lawn Fawn Optional Supplies
- Quickie Glue Pen (only needed if you will be adding Prisma Glitter to your cards)
- Pick up tool
- Pencil and good eraser
- Small sticky notes
- Black Glaze Pen
- White Gel Pen
- Fine point pen (Jenn used an 01 Micron)
- Versafine Onyx Black (a black ink for sentiments)
- Scrapbook Adhesives, Black Foam Strips
- Black foam squares
- Flour Sack Cloth
- Spellbinders Best Ever Craft Tape or a similar low tack tape (post-it tape, washi tape, etc)
- Misti stamping tool, or another stamp platform
- Wendy Vecchi Stay-tion, to use with stencils etc
- Tombow Removable Adhesive Runner if using the Wendy Vecchi Stay-tion
- Mister bottle filled with isopropyl alcohol, for easy stencil cleaning during class
Copics Jenn will be using
You can color your images with any coloring medium you prefer.
How this will work:
Once you have purchased this online class, you are able to access the class resource page by logging into your account www.shurkus.com/my-account , choosing “classes & events” and then choosing this class. On the class resource page, you will find the downloadable class supply list and class prep handout. This will include the details of what to have stamped, die-cut, and pre-cut ahead of time before you watch the class videos. You will also find the details about the class LIVES which are hosted on private YouTube links. As the class gets closer the class handout will be posted here as well.
There will also be a link to the class Facebook group which is optional to join. In the group class attendees will be able to share what they created, their crafty space, pets “helping” to craft etc.
When requesting to join the private Facebook group, please be sure to answer the 3 questions, this will help me verify that you are signed up.
With the supplies you have gathered ahead of time you will be able to watch the videos and create right along with Jenn as she teaches. You will be able to comment, ask questions, and interact with other students. You can also share your projects in the Facebook group or on social media using the hashtag #CreativeChickClasses. If you happen to miss the live broadcast, or if you want to rewatch it, it will be permanently saved on YouTube. You can also ask me questions in the Facebook group, but you can also email me questions if you are not in the group.