Online Resources: *Virtual* Holiday Advent Calendar- Fall 2021
This will gain you access to the video tutorials, and class handouts after the LIVE virtual event. This is available to purchase now, and you will be given access on November 15th, 2021. Anyone purchasing the Holiday Advent Calendar resources will not be let into the event Facebook group, until after the LIVE event.
Included in the resources:
- 7+ hours of instruction, and craft time
- 10+ page event handout which includes close up images of all the details in this project, supplies listed, and other specific information
- Copic coloring guides for the images we will be coloring with Copic markers (If you do not have Copic markers you can choose to color with a different medium and you will still find the coloring guides helpful)
- Access to the exclusive retreat resource page. Here you will be able to access all the supply lists, download the handout, and follow links to the video tutorials.
- Access to the exclusive Facebook group, and the ability to ask Jenn questions within the group and chat with other attendees.
In addition to the stamps and dies used to create this calendar Jenn has also listed out and linked some supplies on the Holiday Advent Event page here. Jenn will email you and provide a full complete list of supplies used soon. Many things can be substituted and some items are optional. If you have any questions you can email me firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to the nature of this event, there are no refunds. Once you register and pay you are given access to the private Facebook group and the retreat resource page. You are provided the website and password so there are no refunds. If you are unable to attend the event LIVE you will be able to watch the replays.
- The event resource page and event videos are exclusive to event attendees it goes without saying this should not be shared with others. When the event sells out, crafty friends can still sign up for the event resources at a discounted rate and will then have access to these resources as well. I keep events and class fees affordable, I would hope you support me in not sharing this information. Thank you!
Note: You will get an email from Jenn email@example.com on November 1st, 2021 that will give you the information to access the event resource page and the event Facebook group.