*virtual* Holiday Advent Calendar Event
November 13, 2021
This event will be held on Facebook in an exclusive/private Facebook group. The event is on November 13th, 2021. We will start our day at 11a and create until 7p there will be an hour lunch break and several other breaks throughout the day. All times are ET. You can check out the world clock here to figure out what time that means for you. And remember, a replay for all videos will be available! It will be a full, creative day, and we will have a ton of fun!
Quick Event Details:
$120 price Includes:
- 7+ hours of instruction, and craft time.
- a carefully created kit, which includes 100+ pieces- of Lawn Fawn images, all hand stamped and die-cut.
- a completed advent calendar will be created.
- almost everything needed to create the advent calendar will be provided (except for a few items such as adhesives, ink pads, and other basic supplies, a supply list is provided below)
- 10+ page event handout which includes close up images of all the details in this project, supplies listed, and other specific information
- Copic coloring guides for the images we will be coloring with Copic markers (If you do not have Copic markers you can choose to color with a different medium and you will still find the coloring guides helpful)
There are a few supplies you will need and those are all listed out and linked on the Holiday Advent Event page here. Many things can be substituted and some items are optional. If you have any questions you can email me email@example.com
- Due to the nature of this event, there are no refunds. Once you register and pay you are given access to the private Facebook group and the retreat resource page. You are provided the website and password so there are no refunds. If you are unable to attend the event LIVE you will be able to watch the replays.
- The event resource page and event videos are exclusive to event attendees it goes without saying this should not be shared with others. When the event sells out, crafty friends can still sign up for the event resources at a discounted rate and will then have access to these resources as well. I keep events and class fees affordable, I would hope you support me in not sharing this information. Thank you!
Note: Your order will not be processed until your package has shipped. You can find your receipt within your account here on this site. www.shurkus.com/my-account once logged in, go to “orders” and see the information needed to join the Facebook group, or access the class resource page. If you need help simply email Jenn (firstname.lastname@example.org)