- Click the printable you would like. It will open in another tab or window, and from there you can save it or print it.
- You can choose to print in color or grayscale.
- Jenn recommends printing them “actual size” or 100%
- Jenn recommends printing the Copic coloring one on Neenah Classic Crest Cover, Solar White 80#, Super Smooth which is the same cardstock she recommends and uses for all Copic coloring.
- If your printer can’t print on cardstock you can have it printed at a local printer or Staples.
- Don’t forget to get a fun binder to organize all your printables- shop here
- These are free and for personal use only.
See below for an example of how you can use your Copic coloring guide printable: