Saturday, April 27, 2019 • 10a-5p
Hyannis, MA (day 1)
Come for one day, or make a weekend of it and attend both days! Different cards each day. Sign up for Sunday here!
Note: You can come both days and create different cards EACH day! We will create a variety of all occasion cards. Cards pictured are from past events to give you an idea of what you will make, but you will be creating all new designs with the new products from our sponsors.
Included in your retreat fee:
- 6 hours of instruction, and creating time
- over $40 retail in product
- lunch (soup, salad & breadsticks) catered by Olive Garden
- 12+ handmade cards will be created.
- a spacious and bright place to create
- everything needed to create all the cards will be provided (except for a few adhesives and basic supplies, see below)
- sweets, and water provided throughout the day
The Fine Print:
- The event is being held in Hyannis MA at Cape Space
- There will be ample parking available
- Coffee and Tea available for a small fee throughout the day, there is also a vending machine with sodas
- Note: cards pictured are not the designs you will be creating
- Due to the nature of the kitting involved, there are no refunds and no kits provided if you cannot attend.
If you are unable to attend AND there is a wait list, I will put you in touch with the first person on the list and you can offer your spot to them. It will be up to you and the person on the wait list to arrange payment for the spot.
- Lunch will be soup, salad, and breadsticks from Olive Garden. If you have any dietary restrictions where this doesn’t work for you, you are welcome to bring your own lunch and use the full-size refrigerator at Cape Space.
Supplies to bring:
(these items will be available for purchase at the event, just let Jenn know if you would like her to set them aside for you)
- Mini Score Pal or scorer for your paper trimmer (to be able to score card bases)
- Bone folder
- Paper piercer
- Foam Tape or Pop Dots
- Dot Runner
- Lawn Fawn Glue Tube
- Acrylic Block or stamp press ( Jenn recommends at least one block 3×4 in size, having other sizes with you, especially a smaller one is helpful as well)
- Detail Scissors
- quickie glue pen
- black ink pad that you would use for sentiments
- Jenn will email a more specific supply list before the event