In this class you will get a kit with most of the supplies needed to create 5 unique Valentine & Friendship cards. The kit will be delivered to your home from Simon Says Stamp. There are a few additional basic supplies needed and outlined below. You will have access to 6 tutorial videos that will walk you through step-by-step on how to create each card as well as share tips and tricks along the way. Jenn will be watercoloring all of her images but there is also be a tutorial video on how to color the monsters with copics if you would prefer.
After you are done creating your 5 cards you will have the stamp set, ink and other supplies to be able to create even more cards from!
- In order for Simon Says Stamp to ship the kit in time for you to create your cards for Valentines Day you MUST purchase this class by January 29th.
- After January 29th the class without the kit will be available at a reduced cost.
- Class Kits will ship on/around February 3.
- Videos will be available on the classroom page January 21st.
Class Kit Includes:
- Monster Hugs Stamp Set
- Simon Says Stamp Dye Ink Pad, Doll Pink
- 1 Sheet Simon Says Stamp Cardstock, Doll Pink
- 1 Sheet Simon Says Stamp Cardstock, Sea Glass
- 1 Sheet Simon Says Stamp Cardstock, Cotton Candy
- 2 Sheets Ranger Distress Watercolor Cardstock
- 1 #10 Button & String Envelope
- 1 Small Scalloped Notecard
- Assortment of Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
- 1 yard of Pink Bakers Twine
- Full Color Instructions
- Access to 6 Tutorial Videos
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Coloring Medium & Black Ink Pad
(See below for list of Distress Inks, Copic Markers and recommended ink pads)
- Light Blue Dye Ink ( Jenn uses Simon Says Stamp Dye Ink, Sea Glass)
- Waterbrush or Paintbrush
- 1 sheet of white cardstock
- Quickie Glue Pen
- Ultrafine Crystal Glitter
- Dot Adhesive Tape Runner
- Foam Tape or Pop Dots
- Detail Scissors
- Glossy Accents
- Acrylic Block
- Paper Trimmer
- Scoring Tool
Watercoloring: Versafine Onyx Black Ink, or another permanent black inkpad
Distress Ink Pads: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Pumice Stone and Vintage Photo
* you can substitute for Distress Markers or any other type of watercolors
Copic Coloring: I have provided a video showing you how I colored the monsters with Copic Markers. I recommend using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and a smooth white cardstock such as Neenah Solar White